Patti Wilburn Haney
Patti Wilburn Haney Poems
- My Lighthouse I feel kinda adrift when I am not with ...
- Dark Place Small and confined she stays a prisoner to her ...
- 'Pecan' My hard little shell hides the tender meat ...
- 'You Don'T Have To Thank Me...... You don't have to thank ...
- 'Kitten' Love is a purring kitten. Soft and warm. to be ...
- 'My Guardian Angel' The little girl so close to the end, ...
- Blade We start off unshapen lumps of metal. God like a ...
I am a true romantic who has enjoyed and written poetry as long as I can remember. I look to life, love, and nature for my inspiration. I enjoy doing yoga and spending time with those I love. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patti Wilburn Haney
I feel kinda adrift when I am not with you
Like a ship waiting to be back in port
The days like contrary tides
seem to conspire against me
The wind of your billowing adulation
fills the sails of my soul
Keeps me buoyant bouncing on life's waves
The moon with her lunar pull draws me to you
on the incoming tide of my hearts devotion
You anchor me steady from life's storms
Until I am in your arms safe harbor
I will look to the lighthouse of your love