Paul Schwabline Poems
- Last Breath As I run up the stairs I was aware Of my heart ...
- My Old Friend My old friend as been here many a year. When ...
- My Mom My mom died today I received a call I am A thousand ...
- Tears It brings tears to my eyes. When they took him ...
- Rain When it rains outside The world comes alive the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Schwabline
As I run up the stairs I was aware
Of my heart beating against my chest
Wondering what it be like
When I breathe my last breath.
Will it hurt will I be in pain.
Or will I be in my sleep
As I just slip away.
I know it would be the end.
Will my eyes be open
When I take my last breath...
As I reach the top
I look around as my heart slows down
I smile thanking God I still had to wait
On my one last breath...