Paulane Garcia Tugas
Paulane Garcia Tugas Poems
- Waiting Hopeful Romantic It is pure agony When I can’t see ...
- The Uncertainties At Hand I find myself talking when there's ...
- The Ultimatum know this, that u had me a decade and four ...
- I Believe I Believe I believe I know you, your dreams, ...
- Love's Longing It's gloomy and pouring and my heart is ...
- To Dance In Love's Flame Where to start? How do I begin to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paulane Garcia Tugas
Waiting Hopeful Romantic
It is pure agony
When I can’t see you next to me
When I find you not by my side
A foe steps in, named lonely
I find anguish
When I long to speak to you, love
And in your absence I speak in vain
Deem it to be foolish
It torments my soul
Aching to feel your touch
Longing for your kisses, your sighs
My name, to hear you call
Heart bleeds for you
Soul thirsts for you
Body yearns for you
While I wait for you… this hopeful romantic.