Payal Lalwani Poems
- Who's There? Who is it? That one in the shadowy ...
- Only Words Words are so cheap; you can have them in ...
- Fairy So many stars up there, I wish to be one as well, ...
- Ashore Ever stood on the shore, only vast nothing - being ...
- Flight Of Fancy In this darkness, you were my light in hard ...
I teach school kids.This profession has grown on me over the years.Writing has been a need for so long now.I enjoy writing about emotions with a touch of irony.Poems alwys agree with me.Suits my disposition. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Payal Lalwani
So many stars up there,
I wish to be one as well,
crossing greatest of distance in no time.
On the throne of clouds, sitting up there
doning shine - woven of millions of glow -worms
showering cascades of light.
Lighting up every spirit
and while being a fairy, being a little witch
peeping through the window.
My glow touching your closed eyes-
kissing your fingertips,
reliving an eternity in a second.
Drowning my sun in my eyes, before the earth's Sun
pierces it open, taking the dreams away
so whispering a kiss, I flew away.