Pedro Nuno Dias
Pedro Nuno Dias Poems
- A Friend Apart A friend I can not hug, a friend I can not ...
- Yearn / Anseio For thy I yearn for, having always present
- Ghost Existence I look myself in the mirror but who do I ...
- Mismatch Emotions I cry, but I do not feel tears roll down...
- Lust Mound Sunny hot summer day, shaded glasses, clothes ...
- Not A Poet I'm not a poet, as you'll probably find but still...
- Lonely Place / Lugar Solitário Its a lonely place, to love...
I am not a poet, not even a writer, what I write is nothing more then the ramblings of the hand and heart of a simple boy that, with an unsharpened pencil and a small notebook, wrote down on his everyday train rides to his real world obligations.
It's origin is closely related to his first real love, A.S.N.N., one he endured alone in his heart for years on without any retribution and, when some retribution of that felling he had nurtured so gently come, it was brief and confusing, like the tell-tale light of a firefly running away from a wildfire.
These crude attempts at greater art started on the final dismay of the beauty that that love proclaimed... the end of a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pedro Nuno Dias
A Friend Apart
A friend I can not hug,
a friend I can not touch,
a friend I can not see smile
unless in frozen stills of time.
A friend that listens with eyes,
a friend that talks with fingers,
a friend that lets you glimpse its heart
from a thousand miles apart.
Such a feeble sustenance
for such a needed substance.
As a fire needs wood,
so does one needs friends.
But how can fire two twigs apart burn
without no space across to run?