penfriend 4you Poems
- I Was.... You unveiled the untold Lexis I was fool to be ...
- Life... And after the unending slumber There soar two eyes ...
- With My Little Eyes.... With my little eyes I explore the ...
- With My Little Eyes..... With my little eyes I explore the ...
- Life...... And after the unending slumber There soar two ...
- I Was....... You unveiled the untold Lexis I was fool to be ...
I am mad to be where I am and perhaps my pen shall better say what am i more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about penfriend 4you
You unveiled the untold Lexis
I was fool to be deaf to you
I chased the nearing horizon
And was too far from you
You saw me in sorrow
Helped the tears to wing
I became the frenzied lake
And my stream the poor king
I was a dune then
Beating flippers in the desert
And you ablaze my desires again
But I was the departed patriot
I was the receding twilight
For a bright sunlight hours
You shattered my feathers
And I was in arm of dark showers
For you I spent my century
Gathering flowers for your dreams
I turned my billows your ...