Penni Currie Poems
- Vernal Equinox The circle turns once more and we, the ...
- Little Butterfly Hold it gently let it fly Beautiful little...
- Voices In My Head I've loved you for so long now I've loved ...
- Lonely Hours Lonely hours spent watching the rain like ...
- Presence Of The Goddess The darkness, dampened with fat ...
- Gowan Wee white daisy wi' yellow e'e growing sae ...
- Mist rising up from the water on this hazy dawn the call of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Penni Currie
The circle turns once more
and we, the children of the elements
watch in wonder.
The stately dance of the planets
As Mother Earth sings her tune
of life, of death, of re-birth.
Day and night, now equal,
in this time of fire.
The sun kisses the earth
Fills her with a heat, deep, deep down
and she responds to his gentle caresses
by showing her bountiful,
lustful, beautiful face.
And by giving life to all things.
As he rides out, he grows in power
in the everturning of the wheel.
And slowly, o so slowly
the cosmic dance continues.
The Wheel ...