Peri Jamaisvous Poems
- You Have Always Been Everythin...
- Silent My Heart And My Soul Ha...
- Love Me So And Never Let Go
- A Kiss That Made Me Immortal
- In My Sleep He Calls My Name In My Sleep He Calls My ...
- Pure Bliss In Paradise Electric blue, turquoise, azure, dark ...
- Immortal Love Is Immortality, A Immortal Kiss He was a ...
Born in Apia, Western Samoa. Come from a very big loving family with a strong tribal leadership of beliefs and culture background. I was educated in the finest private catholic all girls school in Auckland, New Zealand.
She continued my studies in Auckland at a Business Academy School and a Pacific Island Resource Center I furthered my studies in New South Wales, Sydney Australia, where... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peri Jamaisvous
Pure Bliss In Paradise
Electric blue, turquoise, azure, dark blue, indigo, light jade, emerald, iridescent green, describes her.
Her name was whispered through his soul like the silken stroke of a hand that foretold
He'd never seen her look's so pretty and inviting
The vibrant colour of her skin,
brown tan luminosity without a sin
Her hair gleaming, a rich fiery black
that reminds him of a living flame
that never burns the same when he looks back. Filled with passion hidden inside him.
She lay there in coconut hutt with her heart beating and ready to start
as her body ...