Peter Elven Edwards
Peter Elven Edwards Poems
- Homeless Ghosts This world is falling down, Before our very...
- Once Once heard, Soon forgotten, Once dreamt, But now ...
- This New Day A new day dawns, Dew glistens on the grass,
- Poems Snatches gathered like fish, Netted from dark ...
- I Am The Wallpaper I Am the Wallpaper, Just there, Seen ...
- The Growing Seed Of Love This seed of Love, will never ...
- Redcliffe Bay Redcliffe Bay Snow white sentry ...
Regular House Poet at Cafe Create, Nailsea more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peter Elven Edwards
This world is falling down,
Before our very eyes,
The lost still roam tour towns,
Searching for the remnants of their lives.
Our cars will smoke and choke,
All beauty from this place,
The haunted faces still hope,
To find a little more breathing space.
Our lives are overfilled,
Distractions for the mind,
While homeless ghosts are chilled,
In the wasteland we've left behind.
© P Edwards June 2014