Phil Willmott Poems
- My Dog My dog just died just gone.
- Noah's Ark I have a lovely fishing boat my wife is full of ...
- Country Hick I am sophisticated, I come from rural roots, ...
- Assassins I read somewhere, just lately, just as we are ...
- Noah's Ark 2 god said to Noah bring the ones who breath by ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phil Willmott
I have a lovely fishing boat
my wife is full of child.
I'm watching dark clouds gathering
the winds are blowing wild.
My neighbour is a drunken slob
his kids religious nuts
He drinks while all the decent folks
are busy building huts.
It rains and rains and rains
and then we understand his goals
God goes around the boatyards
and fills the boats with holes.
The water rises slowly
my wife has birthing pains
My lovely daughter cries 'I'm here'
and then drowns in the rains.
All praise to god, he understands
as christians will ...