Country Hick - Poem by Phil Willmott
I am sophisticated,
I come from rural roots,
Three women I have dated,
they all gave me the boot.
I came into the city
for sophisticated reasons,
I saw a church for stutterers
called simply St Stephens.
Comments about Country Hick by Phil Willmott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye