Noah's Ark 2 - Poem by Phil Willmott
god said to Noah
bring the ones who breath
by two and two
and rescue them and succour them
they need to live
and all the rest will die.
The waters rose and all but those
god blessed died screaming, drowning
babies, grannies, you and i
we suffered and did die.
I want to know when god will
say 'I'm pissed' by cheeky fish.
I'll fry the Earth and Noah can catch
two of all and I do wish
his net is large enough for blue whales
in an ark of water, eels
and nemo, sharks and stuff.
The drunk should have a fishtank
that circles all the seas
I'd love to see what happens
with god's uncaring sneeze.
Comments about Noah's Ark 2 by Phil Willmott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl