Phillip Robertson Poems
- The Wind And Rain The wind and rain are a sign god is ...
- I Don'T Want You To Love Me please just don't even try to ...
- Hope Or Hopeless Do we have a chance at what we want? Do we...
- The End Of The Road now's the time i leave this place leave ...
- Decisions, Decisions I want to be an athlete No wait an ...
- Less Is More Hush! hold your tongue! you know not what you ...
- Cravings I crave for your love I crave for your ...
I have put more and more emotion into my poetry and will always do so. My only wish is that the people who love poetry will stop and look at my poems. They may hate them, or they may love them, but at least if you've seen what i'm made of you can judge me for yourselves. So take a look inside my mind, and see what imagination lurks beneath the words in front of you more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phillip Robertson
The Wind And Rain
The wind and rain are a sign god is watching
A gentle breeze and you shall be blessed by god’s presence
A strong gust and god shall be angry
A gale and your sins are overwhelming
A drizzle and god shall be sad
Rain and god is depressed
A flood and god shall scream up above
But without these forces
We cannot have rivers
We cannot have land
We cannot have creation
Land is precious
As are these elements
They are god’s emotion
And god is within us
He guides the wind
He controls the rain
He can cast gales
He can make floods
He can make ...