Pia's Poems Poems
- Vampire Kiss A stinging kiss, Something not to be ...
- Swimming Race Butterflies, Complete panic, A thrill of ...
- The Rose He gave her a rose, Beautiful, Blood red. She ...
- The Beautiful Massicre (Vampir... She lingers in the ...
- Razor Blade Kiss (Vampire Stor... I'll give you my razor blade...
- Beauty Can Be Deadly (Vampire ... An alluring figure ...
- Breakthrough. Do you know what it's like to be scared of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pia's Poems
A stinging kiss,
Something not to be missed.
A slight pain in my neck,
He hasn't started yet.
Holding me tight, Seeing within,
Slowly the dizziness starts to kick in.
I fall to my knees, This is the end,
No more lies, Hatred or trend.
I fall to the floor, Darkness sneaks in,
My transformation is soon to begin.
In his cold arms i let out a gasp,
We can truly be together, at last.
I open my eyes,
Finally seeing through the lies.
He smiles as my fangs extend,
This is the beginning of a bloody end.