Pierre Rausch Poems
- Hounds Of Hell Fire on ground, under the mountain Fire ...
- A Cup Of Coffee Don't you buy a hat, a Paris ...
- Car Wash Waiting, sunshine, watching file Still he waited a ...
- Golden Hair I'm not lettin' you go there is a shine in your ...
- Stumble ; Suburbs of Ireland; I won't go where you ...
- Fig Tree MY BEST FRIEND LIES UNDER THE FIG TREE HE HAS A ...
- Special You Your face, your face Your pretty face Your ...
My name is Pierre Rausch, owner of Summernightbrand Record Sales Office. I am from Luxembourg and 35 years old.
I started early with music, really got into it at High School and University. I visited some courses of Guitar & Vocals, but essentially, I taught me a lot of things on my own. This is how I made my first steps into the music business : learning to play chords and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hounds Of Hell
Fire on ground, under the mountain
Fire shrubs, a stone-grave
To conduct staggered
Draw from bundle
Fire on brimstone and damnation
New master of wiser kind
Part of motorclub shift gear
A dragon pursued them
And discussion at door
On that tide-hoisted screen
A grotesque party, sparkle firethorn
But it was late, in fact
Of your way north
He was held up, the fire of bird
Close to the pony gate
„Don't you worry“
The hounds grew heavier
Hushed be water
The plies of outer town
Red rays then (suddenly) were ...