Pierre Rausch Poems
- A Cup Of Coffee Don't you buy a hat, a Paris ...
- Car Wash Waiting, sunshine, watching file Still he waited a ...
- Hounds Of Hell Fire on ground, under the mountain Fire ...
- Golden Hair I'm not lettin' you go there is a shine in your ...
- Stumble ; Suburbs of Ireland; I won't go where you ...
- Fig Tree MY BEST FRIEND LIES UNDER THE FIG TREE HE HAS A ...
- Annika All the sun long, it was running, it was lovely, the ...
My name is Pierre Rausch, owner of Summernightbrand Record Sales Office. I am from Luxembourg and 35 years old.
I started early with music, really got into it at High School and University. I visited some courses of Guitar & Vocals, but essentially, I taught me a lot of things on my own. This is how I made my first steps into the music business : learning to play chords and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Cup Of Coffee
Don't you buy a hat, a Paris model
Camouflage to say disaster
Of a bowler gin, with two or three
avoid all squash
Feathers would not conceal
Shag your toes to the hips
I invite you to a cup of coffee, if you want to
share time with me
A big latte, an espresso or an tea
What would you like
An afternoon in a Paris Cafe, a warm cup of
Pambelam, be babe, pambelam, be babe, pambelam
Evil, when the tears floated for that guy, for
the lipsticks, would you try,
Sick, when the tears floated for that guy, for
the lipsticks, would you ...