cheung shun sang
...................1 Joke To Office Laws-Cauchy3 - Poem by cheung shun sang
Joke to office laws.
Laws remittances are good to mangers.
Bosses works are arts of kings.
First arms are copied slates.
Bosses smiling faces are fine.
Second arms are not table back.
All under tables are rights.
Most backs are for most facts.
Neck ties are in Arabia nights.
Pens are pork in love mosque.
Sexes but no amour proper is announced.
Law circuits are not power most.
Works are moneys and jobs are loves.
Rectitude is embolisms with easy moneys.
Linear loves have nonlinear sexes.
Honest traps are honey flowers.
Weights on palms are power dresses.
--Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3--- .
Comments about ...................1 Joke To Office Laws-Cauchy3 by cheung shun sang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl