Luis Gil de la Puente
(1) Sign Of The Times - Poem by Luis Gil de la Puente
Let the ears hear.
Let the blind lead the blind.
Let them find the ditches.
Let the many called come.
Comments about (1) Sign Of The Times by Luis Gil de la Puente
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Poem Edited: Friday, April 15, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl