Luis Gil de la Puente
Luis Gil de la Puente Poems
- ((11) Friends Wholesome hearts, well deserved ...
- ((12) Breakfast With Diamo... A cold shower Is a good ...
- ((7) Burning, Burning, Bur... Let´s find new chalk for ...
- ((6) The Elite Of The Pure To the chosen, Those of evil...
- ((6) Battles I keep dreaming of horsemen waiting for ...
- ((6) I Remember A Boy Walking some days the light of the...
- ((7) News On The Move Coming back home is like opening ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
well deserved friendship,
good chunks of truth
wrapped in cigarette smoke.
Singing together, playing our tune.
High school, low voices,
Coughing.... Silence, please!
A true lady is listening.
playing the same game,
to simply convince each other
we may be wrong.
Drinking from the same chalice,
We taste the same curse:
You bring us Truth'.
Little as we are,
we look through the same keyhole
to sometimes have
a good finishing touch.