Edward Kofi Louis
120 Talents Of Gold For You - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
120 talents of gold for you my lover,
For this is as the wedding gift ahead of time;
But the attending servants are already in their robes.
I came and i saw with my own eyes!
For your love is sweeter than honey;
And in wisdom and in wealth i will always be with you,
For the stars spelt out your name to me.
Look at my face and you will find love,
For i have chosen you as the queen of my heart!
But this road of love is full of weapons of war at times.
Comments about 120 Talents Of Gold For You by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl