Edward Kofi Louis
Thank Teachers - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To thank a teacher,
For advising you! !
We all need teachers;
So, do thank your teachers and,
Live in peace with others from what you've learnt.
The muse of life,
The muse of nature,
To write information;
The muse of love,
To search for the truth;
So, do thank teachers who show you the way.
Of a possible way,
With the ambuguity of the mind! !
between the right and the wrong.
Clarity is the key;
With the truth,
From the teacher of righteousness.
The law od priority!
But, listen to the truth! !
Alaways from the teachers of righteousness and,
Be safe in life.
Comments about Thank Teachers by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl