2004/1 Unspoken - Poem by Kiracakes09 ...
look in my eyes
let me see the love
how much you adore me
look at my breasts
put that hunger in your eyes
let desire course through your veins
pull me close to you
let me into your body
now come into my body
tell me what you feel
(1-22-04) 12 p.m.
Comments about 2004/1 Unspoken by Kiracakes09 ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl