2004/11 Lesson - Poem by Kiracakes09 ...
kisses on your chest
kisses to your heart
my kisses flowing through the air
that keeps us apart
kisses on your neck
kisses on your pecks
kisses on each area
you wish I'd do next
kisses to taste sweetness
that lives in your mouth
kisses that expertly show me
what being a lover is all about
(11-22-04) 12 p.m.
Comments about 2004/11 Lesson by Kiracakes09 ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl