26 Romance - Poem by Saiom Shriver
Atop the sea light glitters. Neath the sea light glimmers.
Sometimes his love for her shouts. Sometimes it quietly shimmers.
Radiovoice comes in at night as through the window
streams starlight.. uplifting as the boat which pops
oer the horizon into sight.
It is each heart-mind which decides how strong or nonexistent
are the rings of saturn.
Is fickle Cupid the most prolific of all poetic muses?
Quietly Shimmers is to D and E Barr
Comments about 26 Romance by Saiom Shriver
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda