2morrow - Poem by Anonymous Daughter
I wonder what will happen 2morrow
Will i wake up to see it?
or will it pass me by?
Will it scare me?
or welcome me?
I sure don't
But you know who?
so the next time I talk to him
I'll ask he'll tell me, won't he?
I guess not, you know why
cuz he never told me before
like when my ma went away from me
I wondered where he could have been
but i later found out that he was carrying me
like the guy in 'Footprints'
he carried me through my rough times
through my worst
so now i'm asking him
Will I be here 2morrow
Comments about 2morrow by Anonymous Daughter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda