Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
2nd Months In Euphoria - Poem by Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
Two months have passes us by,
The Angel’s words still appearing before my eyes,
That sooth the pain my heart cries,
And dried dropping tears from my eyes.
Dreams do come true,
I know it when I found you,
God ends my suffer,
When it was you He delivered.
You’re always there in the moment of need,
With lots of love, I’ve being feed,
Without a single word you make me smile,
You even do it way from a thousand of miles.
Comments about 2nd Months In Euphoria by Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl