Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
She Is - Poem by Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
She is what I always seek in a girl,
The one who speaks her mind and tell no lies,
She is that special miracle,
Who ease the pain that my heart cries.
She is a blessing in disguised,
God’ve answered my prayer after thousand of tries,
She is the girl who changed my mind,
Pessimist lover, I posses that no more in this soul of mine.
She is the proof that wishes do come true,
Euphoria, she always take me to,
She is an Angel who escaped from heaven above,
To sprinkle me with happiness, joy and love.
She is the beloved Princess of my heart,
Who made me smile from miles apart,
She is a priceless diamond and a shining pearl,
Maria Regina Marbella Butial is the name of this special girl.
Comments about She Is by Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl