Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
Till Forever - Poem by Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
“Mahal kita sobra”,
The expression from my heart to you,
A question to ponder if the feeling is true.
A little game we often plays,
On any given moments of every day,
Asking a question where the answer is known,
Through actions our loves are shown.
Love was a persona non grata,
Into this heart, it never gets to enter,
But when it arrived along with Maria Regina,
It became the feeling I desire to treasure.
Almighty as my trusted witness,
You are the factor of my happiness,
Totam tibi subdo me,
Till forever, it shall be.
Comments about Till Forever by Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl