Karl Stuart Kline
(3.12) A Fun Posting From My Publisher's Bulletin Board - Poem by Karl Stuart Kline
Like you say, it doesn’t pay,
But where’s the fun in writing prose?
If I want to go all the way,
I’ll submit some prose and who knows?
If I do it my way, who can say
That there isn’t poetry in my prose?
Besides, with an inquiring mind,
Wherever it goes my pen follows!
Comments about (3.12) A Fun Posting From My Publisher's Bulletin Board by Karl Stuart Kline
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl