O Anna Niemus


3 Elephants Sue Republican Party - Poem by O Anna Niemus

Elephants of the world have issued a press release.. an intention
to sue the Republican Party over using them as a symbol.
Their spokesperson states that no political party in the US has
ever harmed them more than Republicans whose trophy hunting
ivory seeking idle rich pleasure jaunt safaris with machine guns
and aerial hunting candidates such as Sarah Palin have decimated
elephant numbers.
The long memoried pachyderms know that the party of petroplutocrats
chose them for their size to give the false impression
that Republicans, less than 25% of the population, have more power than Democrats.
Republicans have won power through deflecting people's attention to
illegal wars, through murder (Kennedy's, King,
Wellstone, Callahan etc) , through bribery and 20,000 kinds of tricks.

*************************
55% of the country is unregistered. Of the remaining 45%,3/5 or
60% are independent or third party (Greens, Socialists, Libertarians,
Constitution Party, etc.) . Of the remaining 18%, over 2/3 are Democrats.


Comments about 3 Elephants Sue Republican Party by O Anna Niemus

There is no comment submitted by members..



Read this poem in other languages

This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.

I would like to translate this poem »

word flags

What do you think this poem is about?



Poem Submitted: Saturday, October 4, 2008



[Report Error]