#353 Dear Mommy - Poem by Jimmie Arrington
After waiting so very long,
I was finally born today!
I'm healthy and I'm rather strong,
At least in my infant way.
In Heaven I counted down the days
Till I would come to you.
And now without further delays,
I'm here, so young and so new.
Please wrap me up and hold me tight
And never ever let me go.
Teach me what is wrong and right
And be near me as I grow.
Thank you for giving life to me
And letting me be your son.
I love you for all eternity,
Forever has now begun.
Comments about #353 Dear Mommy by Jimmie Arrington
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl