3rs Rearranged - Poem by Ima Ryma
No more the American Dream
For children of U.S.A.
Education has turned to scheme
To buy kids' minds this or that way.
From federal one size fits all
To local lacking funding source.
The kids are squeezed twixt big and small,
And so the kids suffer of course.
And all that powers that be do
Is point fingers to bat the blame.
We the People are the ones who
Have let the kids down - that's the shame.
Politicians' 3Rs survives,
Run and Rip off and Ruin lives.
Comments about 3rs Rearranged by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda