4th Of July - Poem by Casey Lyon
Ahh,4th of July
A wonderful holiday for everyone in America
Tis’ the day when we got independence finally!
Fireworks on display in the sky.
Bam, there goes a star!
Whoosh, there goes a flag!
Click, there goes a heart!
Man, its fun celebrating this holiday!
Awww, fireworks are over!
Oh well, can’t wait to see the next years’ fireworks!
I’m sure it’s going to top this years’ fireworks!
I’ll always love 4th of July no matter what.
Fireworks are surely the best of this holiday for it represents our freedom!
Comments about 4th Of July by Casey Lyon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl