cheung shun sang
A Bank Loves-Poem-Cauchy3 - Poem by cheung shun sang
Kick back all my loves.
Pay for your shares of blue cheeses.
See advices on belle colors.
Loves’ powers sweep and career.
Nullified are all laws with regards.
Absolved solvents are rich guys.
Breeze your faces with a chamber of gases.
Jades and gold are ready to buy.
Lineal banks are dots made.
Gradients to powers are smooth faces.
Justices are one cut on tests.
Truths name the gods to nemesis.
Duly by rights are raw powers.
Safe words favor your ponies.
Most fascinated bows are socks.
Sock away a bank of loves.
Burn your diamonds in gas burners.
Keep your weal when moneys are burst.
View your papers for all to keep.
Loves assignments test the wheels.
Comments about A Bank Loves-Poem-Cauchy3 by cheung shun sang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl