cheung shun sang
....................***** British Battleships - Poem by cheung shun sang
Wasps and lynx are airy born.
Joining tasks with forces are ON.
EXOCET missiles launch and fired.
Officers’ boards are very fine.
Aurora dido does and does.
Speeds are fast and good in knots.
Place the worlds in heavy tons.
Rating offer goes and goes.
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
Comments about ....................***** British Battleships by cheung shun sang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda