A Big Liar - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
He says what he does not believe in what he says, so How does he want me to believe him, He contradicts himself, but I know him only as a big liar, Yes, he is a big liar, then He is labeled with a big liar.
Comments about A Big Liar by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda