Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
A Busy Day; They Are All Alike. - Poem by Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
There is cold weather embedded,
In the hearts of people,
I keep busy in covering them
With patches of bright sunshine;
I am busy in making an ocean
From a small, neglected wave
Deep within the realm of memory.
I am busier in
Bringing near me, all those days,
Who still are lying in corners of ruins;
Which once I called my wishes.
Where I live is a place, deserted,
There I’m trying to build a city, a dwelling.
Deep within the valley of dreams,
And in the eyes, is a dream I dreamt,
I busy myself in making that dream
Comments about A Busy Day; They Are All Alike. by Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl