Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
? Love Has A Home? - Poem by Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
Those eyes were surrounded by a bluish shroud,
That is lifted, torn, decayed;
Eyes are just two empty lakes.
The face; it struck me with its brilliance once,
Is nothing more than a deserted isle.
It’s been a long time, no?
Then suddenly, on seeing me, the blueness returns,
The shroud descends, sparkles,
Lights up the face, the features, the eyes,
From within and Love,
Remembers after all, the home it lived in.
It comes back like that.
Comments about ? Love Has A Home? by Dr. Afaq A. Qureshi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl