Sy Wong ...
A Changing World. - Poem by Sy Wong ...
The world is in a bad shape and you know why
I sense anxieties
I sense envies
I sense cruelty
I sense pride
I sense God is getting smaller and red is everywhere
And because of the fierce Sun the greens are not truly green
while adulteration is at nigh.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about A Changing World. by Sy Wong ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl