John Thorkild Ellison
A Choice To Be Made, Not Delayed - Poem by John Thorkild Ellison
Beware of dungeons full of ice
And cold Satanic flame!
The Shepherd you knew long ago
Is calling you by name,
And though, before, you spurned His voice
And turned His Love away,
He still holds out a Final Choice:
How long will you delay?
He'd save you from your deepest loss
And heal your utmost pain,
His broken body on the Cross
Would give you Life again!
Comments about A Choice To Be Made, Not Delayed by John Thorkild Ellison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda