'A Creative, Bright Dual' (Limerick 1) - Poem by Jesus Chameleon
A second still better upon base
Did still chase wholesome dreams to do vase.
Mind in tune with the son,
Tiger, too, loves the fun!
Both carved Him out of this rocky place.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about 'A Creative, Bright Dual' (Limerick 1) by Jesus Chameleon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl