A Dream Inside A Grain Of Sand - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
There is a pretty dream inside A tiny thing, That dream is only inside A pretty grain of sand Which is a pretty kingdom In my daily thoughts Where anyone can find His or her pretty dream, In our current world Most of our dreams are born Premature or already dead, Even our pretty dreams turn into Passing bubbles and they fly away, Only pretty dreams are existing Inside these pretty grains of sand, but We need to go inside these tiny kingdoms To have them and to live them, Our current world and all its dreams Are cruel because it's difficult To keep them alive, so Only there is that pretty dream In that pretty and tiny kingdom Of that grain of sand.
Comments about A Dream Inside A Grain Of Sand by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl