A Dresser - Poem by Nadalia Bagratuni
I searched high,
I searched low,
No matter where I put it,
I lost that mesaage of mine!
Maybe it was in the dresser,
In that little door,
Safely tucked away,
I wouldn't have to worry anymore!
I right there quick and to my surprise,
I didn't find anything,
The drawer was quite clean,
All that was left was a little white note.
So, I grabbed it up and read it.
It was short and sweet, really to the point.
I read it over and over and then I cried,
'Why, oh Why can't I? '
To many this may be strange,
Or rather upsetting,
But to me,
I realized what I had become,
I would put a note in drawer so I wouldn't
Forget to close it.
I was about to loose mind,
But I didn't want to show it!
Comments about A Dresser by Nadalia Bagratuni
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: lost
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl