Nadalia Bagratuni Poems
- Money Is The Root Of All Evil Don't listen to a word they ...
- Trapped ------------------ Are you trapped, In a career, ...
- Like My Grandmother's Chocolat...
- Is Education A Business? Is Education A Business Is ...
- Being Broke Is No Joke Being broke Is No joke, It much ...
- A Whale Of A Poem Recently, As stories go, A tale was ...
- Living Large In Poverty All things being equal I'd rather be ...
Author, Poet, Speaker
B.S. American University of Armenia
Interests Genealogy, Family History, Armenian Holocaust more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nadalia Bagratuni
Money Is The Root Of All Evil
Don't listen to a word they say,
Money can't really be that way,
To say money is evil surely can't be true,
Isn't it something that we all love to use,
To think that money is evil would you have to agree
That the thing that prints it would as evil as can be!
Wouldn't that mean that the Government
Is the root of all this evil merriment,
Simply because they print all of it!