cheung shun sang
A Fable(Poem) - Poem by cheung shun sang
A fable (poem)
On the basis of coffin or honor
Cat which is wild greet to songs
Anthem to flags which are tigers on figures
Both sigh with smiles and smiles
Lions have plays to own the island
All boats of cats are sunk to sea
Who like the coffin and the honor?
Tigers or dragons pray to taste the onions.
Who is master to sway the flag?
Tigers pretend to give her papers
Critical means to win their benefits
To pit the coffin against the honors
--Poem by Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3--
Comments about A Fable(Poem) by cheung shun sang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl