A Feeling Of Love - Poem by Andrew Hackett
A cold night, a summer’s day,
Every night I kneel and pray.
I pray for life and I pray for death
I pray for this feeling to disperse
A feeling so strong,
yet painful in side,
a feeling that is love can only be described,
it both hurts and heals,
but not in me,
the feeling of love has been so empty.
Now here I sit,
here I think,
when will my emotions follow me?
A feeling so divine I cannot find an eternity alone is what is mine
Comments about A Feeling Of Love by Andrew Hackett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl