Heart, Body And Soul - Poem by Andrew Hackett
Free as a bird,
free as can be,
my soul escapes my empty body.
The mind is now gone,
nothing remains except my memories of a dark nights wake.
An open heart,
an open wound,
forever in need of sympathy.
Memories of a time long ago,
memories have yet to go.
My mind is full,
my soul contained,
my heart is closed for eternity
Comments about Heart, Body And Soul by Andrew Hackett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl