A Feeling - Poem by David Wilson
Its a feeling im not sure about that sits in my stomach that makes me think twice about messin with other ladies, its a thought that refuses to leave my head, that would normally make me ache, but instead it gives me comfort, its a dream at night of a person i see during the day, its a realization in the morning that im not as alone as i was the day before, its a tingle in my heart as i hear that voice, its a feeling in my body that makes me believe i can do it all, its an emptiness in my heart when shes not around, its look in her eyes that puts me on my knees, its a warmth in her touch that makes feel safe and sound, and its a sound when she speaks that lulls me to sleep on a bed or on the ground....
Comments about A Feeling by David Wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl