David Wilson Poems
- Forgive Me, Forgive And Forget Dreams and passions lead to ...
- What They Told Me In my hands i hold a key, to the door of ...
- How To Live Deep inside within me resides the profound ...
- Little Drummer Girl Every week she steps daily in army, ...
- Not Afraid Man spick span tip top, clean top of the game, ...
- What I Hear In the darkness of my mind, in the shadows that i...
Comments about David Wilson
Forgive Me, Forgive And Forget
Dreams and passions lead to misery and depression
Complicated missions fall to pieces
and become lost in the oblivious mind
simpletons fail to comprehend
that which they find
So now as I release that which ails me
Which sadly, is everything
Allow me, to let loose this apology
I'm sorry that you had to meet me
and establish this controversy
the world seems less vicious
so let me
show myself the door
and just leave
you don't need tears because you need not grieve