A Fools Fool - Poem by Alicia Calvin
In my mind I see you.
See the world in your eyes.
But what can I do?
Time passes by.
Your out of my leauge.
Dont pretend that you can't see.
What happens to me when you walk in the room.
You see the fool you made of me.
Heart bandaged from breakage by gloom.
Yeah, you can't see me.
Im a nobody to you.
Never what I want to be.
Never that cartain you-know-who.
So when you come down.
From the world that you roam.
I'll still be here around town.
And I'll be the one welcoming you home.
Comments about A Fools Fool by Alicia Calvin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl