Tides Of A Thousand Dreams - Poem by Alicia Calvin
Tides of a thousand dreams
Was away in waves of sorrow
A jaded heart trieds to expiate by
Giving up all hopes and dreams of tomorrow.
All hard work gone to waste
Giving up on a dream
But all-in-all with a heavy heart
Trust its harder than it may seem.
The wrath of fury biting
As people kick the dirt in your face
And when you alow them to do so
You'll be put into an unfamiliar place.
Life is hard but it goes on
Dont dwell in what is done
Keep your dreams and live your life
Theirs plenty of time for laughter and fun.
Do whatever you have to
Never let your ambitions slip away
Take all of your doubt and self pity
And throw them the hell away! ! !
Comments about Tides Of A Thousand Dreams by Alicia Calvin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl